Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Best Tracks of 2009

Long time friends and readers know that every year I put together a mix CD of my favorite tracks from that year. I typically give them out during the holidays, mailing several with Xmas cards to friends around the country.

I completed this year's mix last week, copies are currently burning for distribution at work, but you, dear MM fans, get a sneak peak at the playlist before copies make their way into the general populace. Without further ado...The Best of 2009.

1. The Fixer - Pearl Jam
2. Feel Good Drag - Anberlin
3. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
4. The Fear - Lily Allen
5. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
6. Just Breathe - Pearl Jam
7. Two Weeks of Hip-Hop - Dead Prez vs. Grizzly Bear
8. Dance Anthem of the 80's - Regina Spektor
9. Ghost Town - Shiny Toy Guns
10. Dominos - The Big Pink
11. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
12. Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen
13. Lost in You - Three Days Grace
14. Undisclosed Desires - Muse
15. It's Nice to Know You Work Alone - Silversun Pickups
16. Uprising - Muse
17. Sometime Around Midnight - The Airborne Toxic Event
18. 21 Guns - Green Day
19. Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups

If you got a copy and it's damaged, please let me know and I will replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment