Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm going to go right ahead and say it. Southland ranks among the best police/crime dramas I've ever seen. I'll mention it in the same sentence with Homicide, The Wire and The Shield. Major props to TNT for rescuing it after NBC let it go.

Parenthood is the best family drama on TV. Not surprising given it has a pedigree from creators of Friday Night Lights. Speaking of...NBC...will you hurry up and air the final season? I'm doing everything I can to avoid the DirecTV spoilers.

I realized in my Super Bowl wrap that I completely forgot to mention the Transformers: Dark of the Moon trailer. Probably because I forgot about it 10 seconds later. The first film is watchable enough to pass. The second was a complete and total mess. I'll catch the third on Netflix in two or three years on a whim.

Mumford & Sons is good music...I'm sorry it took me so long to pick up the album. "The Cave" is a great song.

Season premiere of Justified tomorrow night on FX. Watch it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' "The Cave" right now...hope the radio doesn't wear it out though...

    ReplyDelete